Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The sun will come out afterall

After talking long and hard with my uncle... I gathered my thoughts and finally said all the things I needed to get haley back to me. We both realized what we needed to do and we wanted to give it a try. After talking for a VERY LONG time, we came to our senses and got everything squared away.

It won't be easy still, we both have to be ready to work our butts off to make this work. I am just glad we get the chance to say we did everything that we could to make it work. but we have our goals and we are well aware of whats in store. Lets just hope for the best.


Work related... it sucks right now. Tons of crap going down and its become stressful as all can be. However, I think the next week will slow down again and I can return to normal work. But we will see.

No comments: