Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun weekend yet... and why?

Spent the weekend with my uncle playing games and visiting his work. It got my mind off of the recent events... sort of. Everything I do I have attached to her. It makes doing everyday tasks very hard and reminds me of the pain she is causing me. I started my job when i started my life with her. Coming home from work to find her ready to eat dinner, or watch tv. It really sucks.

I keep thinking of how someone can just give up on a something that was so special and something we have worked so hard for. It really does hurt more and more as the days go on. But I keep trying to think that she is the one making the mistake and I tried everything I could. But there is still some doubt in my mind that I did something to cause this. Or maybe it was something I didnt do.

The worst part of it all... we wont ever know what could have been cause she left me to go to live with her parents in Washington. I really hate it, knowing you can never try again, knowing there is no chance. Rather I wanted it or not, there is no chance.

I have stopped myself from thinking the three words, saying i miss her, but just cause I dont say them doesnt mean they arent in my mind. It is a terrible thing to try to forget the feelings. All the time we spent together. And forget that she just gave up on me and even more, us. But why... why?

1 comment:

WhiteGoblin said...

Dear: My Baby Boi

Where do I begin? I mean jesus christ, ok well there was this d00d named jesus christ. He healed people and always hooked up the party with the water wine thing, actually to be honest he was a wine'o. So like a few hundred years after his death, people war'd. They didn't war a little bit because they weren't pussies. So like all war broke out and finally this d00d won. He was pretty cool. Yep. Later his cousin started a small town and it grew and grew. Day turned into night and night into day, many many a time while this happen.

On the two-hundred and sixty-fifth saturday the day star shattered into what local villagers thought was a moldy cheese wheel. After that, the next morning, or shall we say around "one and a half meal" a sheppard knocked on a women's door and nobody answered. Afterwards this country with a huge dick on there flag took over half the world. Ok well, more like three quarters of the world, the real deal is all in the pudding. All up in the pudding. A small girl named Jahookabutts once survived by growing watermelons, as a matter of fact it was fun'er then hell, sometimes, well alot of the times, even better then Atlanta. (Atlanta sucks, BTW)

Jahookabutts was a funny name but she was dead serious, so serious she died when she was nine. This isn't important, back to the town, this town created by cousin of war winner, the one born many saturdays after jebus died, was taken off the map by the black plaque. Let me tell you bra, TOTALLY SUCKED. Pretty much all - I - have to say about that, sums it up like the line below the numbers. Years later in a civilization far far away, and long long ago they dug up this town and found alot of bones. I guess it wasn't really far away or long ago, actually it was in the future to them, none the less I retort, people thought they were indians, when in fact they weren't.

This confused many a bald turtle, they were infinitely perplexed at the situation. Actually thats how canned food was invented. Bet you didn't know that now did you? Hell no you didn't know that, hey, DON'T TOUCH THE TRIM. Where has Sealab 2021 gone? Every night I say three prays for captain Murphy who's real name I've completely forgotten. Do you understand the time cube? I mean, Time Cube. errr _-=*Time^Cube*=-_ PRAISE THE LORD! wheeww'EEe. Got dat sum'bitch right there.

Redneck's FUN'ER HELL. Yes, even better then Atlanta. Damn right.