Saturday, May 16, 2009

Awww crap....

So it has been far too long for an update. Working on writing more. Now for the updates.

My fiance left me on Mother's Day last week. I have been handling fairly well minus the whole love of my life leaving me to suffer while she goes off to live with her parents.... yeah... Either way, shes gone now, for good. But I am still pulling through. I have been expressing my feelings through song on my mysapce page. It is working for me pretty well.

Trying to find a new place to live cause I hate going home to be reminded that she broke my heart and wrecked me there. I'm not making that much head way cause I have been grieving and playing games. Either way, trying to find a small place above a building downtown. I have always wanted to do it but could never get away with it before. So I think I am going to try to do it now.

Really not having the greatest time in the world. She really did tear me apart. I still don't understand how someone who claims they love you and agree to a marriage would just up and leave without fighting for it. But I did the right thing by not following after her, asking her to stay, cause if I am not worth fighting for... then it's not going to be. One day she'll understand this more, one day she will understand that perfection is unattainable and that you don't put your lover on a pedestal. That is the major reason we failed... she expected way more then anyone can give her. I just hope she realizes this before she puts herself and anyone else through this again.

Signing off now... thanks for all the help from everyone who has given it.

Listen to Alice in Chains - Nutshell to understand my current feelings about the situation.

No comments: